Nigeria Social Media Awards Nomination Criteria
The upcoming Nigeria Social Media Awards 2023 has attracted from far and wide, the main players in social media, and other sectors of the economy.
The Nigeria Social Media Awards is being organized by Alternative Adverts and its partners, to allow the general public to nominate deserving individuals and organizations as their choice influencers.
You might want to have background knowledge of what necessitated the Social Media Awards 2023 before you go on to nominate your preferred influencers.
Why the Need for Social Media Awards Nigeria 2023?
Currently in the present day world, and narrowing it down to Nigeria, the effect of social media on every facet of life cannot be overemphasized.
There are millions of Nigerians, who use one or more of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and a few other social media platforms every day for different purposes.
More so, there are thousands of individuals and organizations, who have been bastions of change in Nigeria, right from the 2020 End SARS to the 2023 General Elections.
Such individuals and organizations are called influencers and have continued to lend their voices to issues bordering on the peaceful coexistence of the country, as well as objectively contributing to germane national issues via music, comedy, sports, radio, TV, etc. Therefore, the need to nominate such individuals and organizations for the Nigeria Social Media Awards 2023 is well-placed.
Nominations for the Social Media Awards 2023 commenced on Wednesday, June 14, and will end on Friday, June 30, 2023.
There are certain criteria and requirements to nominate individuals and organizations you think deserve to be selected as nominees.
How to nominate your preferred individuals and organizations for the Nigeria Social Media Awards
To start the nomination process, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Log in to the Nigeria Social Media Awards 2023 website address, which is www.sma.ng
2. After login, you’ll be directed to the Social Media Awards Nigeria 2023 Home Page;
3. Click on the menu bar at the upper right corner of the Home Page, which will open and show you drop-down menu with – Home, Become a Sponsor, Nominate, Voting, Awards Criteria, and Awards Categories;
4. Thereafter, click on “Nominate” which will lead you to another Page which is the “ENTRY FORM” Page;
5. While on the “ENTRY FORM” Page, you will see “NOMINATION FORM” too;
6. Kindly read and follow the instructions, starting from: “To nominate, please …..,and “until you scroll down to” NOMINATE DETAILS” Part;
7. The next thing here is for you to begin filling your “NOMINEE DETAILS” with the required information, starting from “Select a Category” till you get to “SUPPORTING FILES” where you are to upload a picture (logo/image) of the organization or individual you are nominating;
8. The final step is to click the “Submit” button after uploading the logo or image.
When you are through with the above eight steps, it means you have fulfilled the Nigeria Social Media Awards 2023 nomination criteria.